Career Opportunities with Global Heritage Fund
Do you want to make a difference in heritage conservation? Do you want to join a diverse team working on the most pressing problems facing our global cultural heritage? If so, then we want to hear from you. Check out Global Heritage Fund’s job opportunities by clicking on the available choices below and send us your resume today!
Position: Social Media Intern
Reports to: Media Manager
Status: Part-time contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
About Global Heritage Fund
Global Heritage Fund is a global non-profit based in San Francisco focused on the sustainable preservation of world heritage sites in areas of economic need. Over the past 13 years, GHF has invested over $50 million to preserve, protect and promote 30 precious heritage sites in 20 countries around the world through an integrated methodology of planning, conservation, community development and strategic partnerships.
Global Heritage Fund (GHF) is seeking a social media intern to manage and grow GHF’s social media presence. This position is ideally suited for a go-getter who will take responsibility for GHF’s social channels and work independently to grow and solidify GHF’s media presence. To apply, please send a cover letter describing why you want to work at Global Heritage Fund and why you feel you are qualified for the position.
The GHF Social Media Intern reports to the Media Manager and works to shape and execute the social media marketing strategy for Global Heritage Fund. Core responsibilities include:
- Oversight and maintenance of social media properties, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Monitoring and analysis of data streams to determine problems and implement solutions
- Strategizing to enhance GHF’s social media presence, reach, and engagement with the Media Manager
- Working with Media Manager and Development Associate on social media fundraising campaigns
- Content creation on social media channels.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Knowledge of emerging social media channels is a plus.
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work both independently of and cooperatively with GHF staff
- Ability to commit to up to 20 hours per week
- Ability to commute to San Francisco office at least three times per week.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to: